Health Care Consulting Experts
Rynkiewicz Health Care Consulting
Personalized survey-preparation consulting to meet your agency’s unique needs. Stanley Rynkiewicz has more than 25 years of home health and home care experience, including 15 years in leadership of CHAP-accredited home health and home care agencies.
About Rynkiewicz Health Care Consulting
Proprietor has been a leader in Home Health and Home Care for more than 25 years, serving in roles of Executive Director, Administrator, Governing Board member, Business Development Director, Compliance Officer, Clinical Manager, and RN Case Manager. RHCC’s advisor has served as the Southeast Board Chair member of the Pennsylvania Home Care Association and Chair of the Southeast Pennsylvania Healthcare Coalition Home Health and Hospice Committee. Our commitment is to advance the region’s health care services emergency preparedness by working collaboratively to build best practices regarding prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery from any man-made or natural emergency, disaster, planned event, or other events that could impact healthcare operations.
Having personally opened several agencies including a CHAP-accredited home health and home care organization, growing it to a multi-million dollar CMS HOME HEALTH COMPARE 5-STAR AGENCY with a census of 500 patients, the Proprietor is a CHAP-Certified Consultant and a CHAP Board of Review member with responsibility for helping review citations and action plans for agencies through the United States.
RHCC offers a variety of consulting and coaching services that can assist agencies achieve CHAP-accreditation and overcome citation issues. Please contact RHCC for a free consultation today.
“We are very grateful to you for all your support through this process. Being able to rely on your knowledge about CHAP, the accreditation process, Home Health, charting, and the intricacies of start of care, OASIS coding etc. Having your help throughout this complex journey was definitely very beneficial to my team and I in getting ourselves fully prepared for the accreditation process and the survey. Thank you once again.”
Stanley Rynkiewicz was born and raised in Philadelphia and received a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing from Holy Family University. He proudly served the United States of America as a Captain in the United States Air Force and became involved in home care while stationed in Tampa, Florida. Later, he earned a Master’s Degree in Nursing. For more than a decade, serving as Executive Director/Administrator of BHP Service’s home health care business Deer Meadows Home Health and Support Services (DMHHSS). While serving in this capacity, he is also the Corporate Compliance Officer for BHP Services. DMHHSS is accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), and is recognized by CMS Home Health Compare as a 5 Star Agency.
I have the following designations:
Stanley has the following designations:
- Chronic Care Specialist (CCS)
- Wound Care Certified (WCC)
- Diabetic Wound Care Certified (DWCC)
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
- Ostomy Management Specialist (OMS)
- Advanced Wound Care Certified (AWCC)
- Certified Skin and Wound Specialist (CSWS)
- Certified Basic Life Support Instructor for the American Heart Association
Stanley is currently (or has been) a member of the following organizations:
- Pennsylvania Homecare Association’s (PHA) Board of Directors—Southeast Region Representative
- PHA’s Public Policy and Home Political Action Committees
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) National Board of Review
- Southeast Pennsylvania Healthcare Coalition Home Health and Hospice Committee Chair
- Wound Care Advisor for E-Magazine’s Editorial Advisory Board
- United Ostomy Association of America (UOAA)
- Association for the Advancement of Wound Care (AAWC)
- Leading Age PA SE Chapter (Treasurer)
- National Association for Home Care and Hospice’s (NAHC) Finance Committee
- Voluntary Home Care Association of America
- Private Duty Homecare Association’s Advisory Board
As a Certified CHAP Home Health Agency Consultant, the aim of RHCC is to create an administrative balance that prioritizes your agency’s well-being along with adherence to all aspects of the governing policies, procedures, regulations and Conditions of Participation (CMS) that are required for compliance. Consultation is available for initial start-up, survey preparation, mock surveys, developing policies and procedures, chart audits, QAPI review, and creating Plan of Corrections Action Plan.
Proprietor is a Certified Basic Life Support Instructor for the American Heart Association offer CPR Course and Certification. Call for consultation.
As a leader of an outstanding team for wound and ostomy care. RHCC provides consultation regarding complicated advanced wound care issues that you or a loved one may be facing. Proprietor offers in person or video consultations. Call for consultation.
In the age of COVID-19, the importance of emergency preparedness is augmented. RHCC provides consultation in creating a compliant, safe environment that ensures the wellbeing of your patients, caregivers, staff and agency.
Policies and Procedures Manuals
Policy and Procedure manuals are written with attention to the clients’ home health agency, tailoring the Standards of Practice regulations and Conditions of Participation into the fabric of the client’s agency’s manuals. Call for a free consultation.
Health and Wellness Coaching
RHCC offers individualized health and wellness coaching to assist people create a healthy mind and healthy body. We help people realize their own potential on small decision at a time. Call for a free consultation.
RHCC does the work for you, providing everything you need to start your home health care business and operate it for years to come – customized and catered to meet the needs of your unique home health care business.
RHCC skills include:
- Decades of practical experience.
- Board-level experience to bring you the latest in thinking from multiple practitioners.
- Creative and conceptual thinking, and the problem-solving experience from having run home health care agencies.
- Communicating clearly and empathetically, helping teams at all levels better collaborate.
- Organization and time management abilities to keep your project on track.
- Credibility and industry expertise.
RHCC’s consulting fees vary based on the size and scope of the engagement. We can charge hourly, by productized services, or provide a bid for an entire project based on the value provided.
Some organizations need advice and direction that may take as little as one month; other consulting arrangement may last for years. Call or email and we can talk about the size and scope of proposal and desired outcomes.